In order to be a recognized condominium owners’ association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for Creekwood Townhomes Association, Inc. (Creekwood) can be found on this page.
Note: Some documents are very large and may take a few moments to download/open.
Florida Statute 720
In Florida, homeowner owner association laws are derived from Statute 720. Commonly referred to as simply HOA laws, these encompass everything from homeowner association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for Creekwood are below. Click on each link to see/print the document.
- Articles of Incorporation
- Community Declaration
- Community Declaration – 1st Amendment
- Community Declaration – 1st Amendment (Corrective)
- Community Declaration – 2nd Amendment
- Rules and Regs / Community Manual
- Architectural Guidelines, Standards & Criteria
- Parking Procedures
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.